Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Journal thru the Bible


How to Journal
some of my friends were wondering how I journal thru the Bible... this is the plan I follow

Step 1
Find the Scripture for today in your Bible Reading Plan

Step 2
Read the passages. Read with an open heart and Jesus will give you words of encouragement, directon & correction (2Tim 3:16)

Step 3
When Jesus gives you a life lesson of life – record what He has shown you:
 Write today’s date
 Give your lesson a title
 Write down the main Scripture
 Write down what you see in the Scripture – your observation
 Write how you will be different today because of what you have just read – your application
 Write out your prayer

NOTE: When reading the Bible, look for:
 Lessons to be learned
 Examples to be followed
 Promises to be enjoyed
 Jesus to be revealed

I am using www.YouVersion.com & the Life Journal reading plan - I can read on my blackberry (very cool app for your smartphones) or online.

No comments: