Friday, April 1, 2011

Just a little FYI:

This will be a quick doodle for me:

I forgot to tell ya that EIRO went out of business the end of January (bummer).

BUT my team has found another place to land. We (the Pinnacle Group) have partnered with ... SHAKLEE! AND we are very excited! Check out: www.thePinnacleGroup.biz
Take the tours - there are 3 of them!
Let me know your thoughts

Shaklee has been around for over 50 yrs. They do a lot of testing on their products- proof positive that they work!
They were a part of the largest study in history partnering with UC Berkley School of Public Health analyzing the long-term impact of supplementation. The study concluded that the people that took their products showed markedly better health than people that took no supplements or other brands of multivitamins.


WHY SHAKLEE?

  • Growth potential

  • Impeccable reputation

  • Heath Care industry is changing

  • Go Green

  • Income potential



right now I am taking Vivix & Vitalizer...and feeling great!
My challenge to you - try it for a month... see IF you feel any different!

No comments: